So It Begins

Update! I have changed the prejoin donations for the month of August from 9 to 15. You can now donate 15 image sets. Prejoin will end on August 31. Also, if you sent in a member card request and have not received it, please email me at tcg@satellite-heart.com!

blog-2So I have decided that I will update on Mondays or Tuesdays and I really was planning on updating yesterday but I wasn’t able to get on the computer at all. So look forward to updates on Mondays (and if for some reason I can’t udpate that day, I will update Tuesday)!

I have decided to rename all special decks with the prefix sp- because some people were taking choice cards from special decks when they should only be taking choice cards from regular decks unless I specify so to eliminate confusion, I decided to do this. Please rename all your cards (if using eTCG, just add a prefix of sp- and it should update!). Sorry for any confusion this caused!

New Members Courtney … welcome!

Masters Nessa (mickeymouse) … congrats!

Level Ups Nessa (1>2) … congrats!

Snow White Grotto Nessa wished for everyone to take 1 regular card of choice and 1 special card of choice (comment with what you take)

Game Updates Group C… Don’t forget to submit a member card request. You can do that and also view current member cards here!

New Decks You may take a total of 5 cards. If you donated the deck, you can take an extra from that set.

Comments

1. says

Thank you for your hard work, Christina!

New Decks: mk-minniescountryhouse03, rapunzel06, rapunzel01, ca-worldofcolor09, ca-worldofcolor15

Grotto: mk-underthesea01 (regular) and sp-mickeyminnie02 (special)

Thanks!!

2. says

New Decks: mk-minniescountryhouse01, mk-minniescountryhouse07, mk-minniescountryhouse13 (donated), rapunzel05, rapunzel11, rapunzel15 (donated), ca-worldofcolor06, ca-worldofcolor09 (donated)
    Snow White Grotto: 1 regular choice card (alice11), 1 special choice card (sp-mk-onceuponachristmas01)

Thanks a bunch! :D

3. says

Thank you for making this TCG <3 I'm in love with every deck, it's a problem!! :P

Grotto: mickeyminnie10, dl-itsasmallworld10
    New Decks: mk-minniescountryhouse03, mk-minniescountryhouse15, rapunzel01, rapunzel07, ca-worldofcolor08

4. Jun says

Update: ca-worldofcolor11, ca-worldofcolor06, mk-minniescountryhouse03, mk-minniescountryhouse05, rapunzel08

Snow White Grotto: mk-speedway04, sp-donalddaisy01

5. Betty says

mk-minniescountryhouse02, mk-minniescountryhouse03, ca-worldofcolor01, ca-worldofcolor02, rapunzel01; dl-jeditrainingacademy02, sp-mk-onceuponachristmas01

6. says

New Decks: ca-worldofcolor09, ca-worldofcolor12, rapunzel07, rapunzel11, mk-minniescountryhouse12
    Snow White’s Grotto: mk-speedway01, sp-mickeyminnie08
    Thanks!

7. says

New Decks: rapunzel08, rapunzel13, ca-worldofcolor08, ca-worldofcolor13, mk-minniescountryhouse08

Snow White Grotto: cinderella02, mickeyminnie01